The Professional Plan offers all standard functionality plus some extra features, which are usually connected to larger events. (You event does not have to be large, for the Business Plan to work for you though) The extra features are: 1. Team Collaboration You can invite co-organizers so multiple accounts can work on the same event 2. Public event option (unlimited responses) You can open your event and share your online post sending via Link or Email. Visitors can reply with their Name and Email. 3. Multi invitation events You can add invitations (reply options) to your sending, e.g. Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding Party or Vernisage and Dinner invitation or multiple Workshops etc. Additionally to this helpful functionality you receive: - Free stamps transfer: The right to transfer stamps to other accouts. - Font integration: The right to ask use to integrate your company or personal favorite font.
- How do I customize my eventkingdom sender email?
- How to manage the Access Rights of Co-Organizers
- How do I share events with connected user accounts?
- Can multiple EventKingdom Accounts be added to an Professional Plan?
- How can I change my saved payment or billing data?
- How do I cancel mit Subscription?
- What does stamps transfer & retrieval to and from connected accounts mean?
- What does Open Event option (public event) mean?
- What does multi invitation events mean?