GUEST MANAGEMENT (RECIPIENTS tab)
The RECIPIENTS tab in every EventKingdom Online event allows you to manage your sending and your recipient / guests with ease. Main features include; "Adding recipients", "Editing recipients", "Personalization", "Tagging recipients", "Accompany settings", "Sending", "Scheduling", "RSVP status", "Filtering" and much more.
- Why is the GREEN number in the monitoring stats smaller than the GREEN number below the recipient list?
- How can I make sure that every recipient receives their sending?
- How can I keep my sendings from landing in spam?
- When do you recommend to send reminders for event planning?
- What do the different colors for monitoring mean?
- Can I add a company name to the online envelope?
- Can two recipients have the same email address?
- Can a recipient update his data during the reply process?
- How do I edit the number of guests for a recipient?
- Can I edit the position of the Name of recipient on the envelope?
- Why is there a 2nd name option for a recipient? See all 8 articles
- How do I add accompanying guests (plus 1) to recipients?
- What happens if I upload contacts, who are already in my Address book on EventKingdom?
- Can I add recipients using the TAG functionality?
- Can I create lists from events in the past?
- Can I add recipients from my address book?
- Can I import contacts from Gmail and other mail providers? See all 10 articles