REPLY PAGE OPTIONS
The REPLY PAGE tab in your event offers many customization options. You can choose to send an Invitation, a Save the date or a card. This setting is preselected depending on what type of card design you chose in the card browser. Please see the below sections to learn more about the options features on the REPLY PAGE.
- How do I make a mobile video of my EventKingdom animated sending?
- Can I share my event on Whatsapp?
- How to make my event public?
- Can I forward my public event email to as many emails I want to?
- Can I use my own domain and forward to my EventKingdom public event URL?
- Is there a reply limit for public event online registrations?
- How to create virtual and hybrid event invitations?
- Event details for events with multiple invitations or reply options.
- Why should I add the event date to the event details section?
- How does Google Maps work with venue info?
- Are all invitation (reply options) mandatory?
- How do I add an additional invitation to my event?
- Can I use my own personal Reply Links for Accepted and Declined, e.g. for registration to a virtual event?
- How best to cancel an event?
- How can I close my event?
- Can I add my own Attachment to emails?
- Can I add additional personalization (recipient's name(s)) to the Reply Page?
- Can I set a reply (RSVP) date which disables the reply option? See all 11 articles