MULTIPLE SIGNATURES AND SENDER NAMES
1. You can design a card with multiple signatures, which you can upload using the ADD LOGO/IMAGE option (see image below), e.g. Signatures for Director A, Director B and Director C. C.
2. You can send this card via the tab RECIPIENTS of your event.
2.1 For each sending made, you can choose a sender name, e.g. your company name
2.2. You can also tag each recipient in your list, e.g. Director A, Director B and Director C and include this tag column in your upload.
Having such tags allows you to FILTER YOUR LIST BY THESE TAGS.
So, if you wish to send 100 Cards with the sender name: Director A (because these 100 Recipients are his/her list and know him/her best)
then you can filter your list by the tag: Director A and send to this filtered list using the sender name: Director A.
for Director B and C.
1. You design your card with 1 SIGNATURE, e.g. Director A and upload the Director A recipient list to this event.
1.2. On the Recipient tab of this event you can then send with the sender name: Director A
2. You can then copy this first event into new events, e.g. for Director B and then for Director C etc.
In the 2nd Event for Director B you design a card using his/her signature and send to his/her list from the tab RECIPIENTS with the sender name Director B.
3. You repeat this until done.
DESIGN TAB: ADD LOGO/IMAGE