Yes, this is possible.
At the moment a REPLY DATE can only be set by an EventKingdom Admin and is included in the Professional and Enterprise Plans.
1. The Reply date disables the REPLY options, so new recipients or visitors will not be able to reply.
2. The Reply date disables the CHANGE option, so existing replies can no longer be changed.
(Recipients and visitors always see a message box, which enables them to leave a message)
3. The Reply date disables any ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS (QUERIES) you are requesting info for. (Such questions can be set in the section COLLECT MORE INFORMATION)
4. The Reply date disables the option to send new invitations from the tab Recipients.
5. YOU CAN THOUGH STILL send MESSAGES and REMINDERS
WHAT DO YOUR RECIPIENTS / VISITORS SEE ON THE REPLY PAGE IF THEY HAVE NOT REPLIED AND THE DATE AS EXPIRED:
- The Text: "The reply date has expired" is displayed.
- A message box allows your recipients / visitors to contact you.
If your guests HAVE REPLIED, then they see what they replied, e.g. ACCEPTED or DECLINED (or what you chose to show to your recipients) and also the option to send a message.
We hope this article was helpful.
We look forward to working with you.