You can use the EventKingdom Check In assistant as a Stand alone service.
1. Without sending invitations beforehand
2. When you need to group different event invitations into one event to simplify Check in, e.g. when:
- You have different language events and need to group them into one
- You and your PR Agencies have managed different events for privacy reasons, but Check in should be one list.
1. Please go to our CHECK IN ASSISTANT page.
You will find a button at the top: CREATE EVENT FOR CHECK IN
Please click this button and enter the name of your Check in event.
On the TAB GUESTS:
1. You can add your guests
2. After adding your guests please go to the tab CHECK IN.
On the CHECK IN tab you will be able to share the Check In Assistant and open it up on any device of your choice.
2. HOW DO I CREATE MY GUEST LIST
You can import or upload an excel sheet or add manually.
Your Excel List can e.g. include this info and look like the image below:
First name / Last Name / Accompanying guests (comma separated) / Company / guest number / Comment for Check in
1. Each "accompanying guest" will be counted as 1, so the main guest also has a 1.
2. If you do not know the "accompanying guest", then you can add a 2 for the main guest of course (as in line 4 above)
3. Additionally there is a comment option for information which is needed for Check in, displayed in the last column.
THE UPLOAD PROCESS WILL LOOK LIKE THIS:
PLEASE NOTE that the main options for the Check In Assistant are at the bottom of the DROP DOWN.
3. After Uploading PLEASE GO TO THE CHECK IN TAB.
Here you can access the Check In assistant and share it as needed.
If you are a Professional or Enterprise customer, using Check in is included for all events.
If you are a Standard customer, you can purchase the Check in assistant per event.
We hope this article was helpful and wish you success for your event!
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Your EK team.