The EventKingdom reply options offer RSVP features and more.
- You can edit the text inside the reply options WILL ATTEND and WILL NOT ATTEND as needed, e.g. if you are tracking survey information.
- You can choose to remove the 2nd reply option so you only have 1 reply button.
- You can set here whether all your recipients/visitors can bring an accompany. (On the recipient list you have more accompany options, where you can allow multiple accompanies per recipient)
- You can set that your recipients can edit the name on the reply page, e.g. if it is not up to date, or misspelled.
- You can set that your recipients/visitors, who accepted your invitation, will receive a confirmation email. You can add text to your confirmation email and also include a PDF attachment for printing.
- You can set a guest limit, which marks the capacity of your invitation.
- You can enable a waiting list if a guest list of your event or one of your events has been reached.
The EventKingdom reply options include all recipient monitoring and guest management features.