Sendings can be free if you remove the animated envelope and choose a free card.
Free sendings are limited to 100 sendings.
These features cost an extra stamp:
DESIGN for CARD and ENVELOPE:
1. Card designs can be for free or cost 3 Stamps. Using an "upload own" design costs 1 stamp
2. Adding a card costs stamps. The number of stamps depends on the card design added
3. Adding a logo or image to your card
(A stamp for this is charged only once - hence, you can add as many logos or images as you wish on one or multiple cards.)
(Uploading your complete own design costs only 1 stamp)
4. Adding personalization by adding the recipient's name to your card(s). (Personalization on the envelope is included in the envelope's price.)
5. Choosing a designer background
6. Choosing a designer stamp or an uploaded own stamp
7. Using the online envelope
8. Adding a logo or image to the envelope
(A stamp for this is charged only once - hence, you can add as many logos or images as you wish on your envelope.)
9. Choosing a designer lining
10. Adding music
11. Adding video content
(A stamp for this is charged only once - hence, you can add as many videos as you wish, e.g. on multiple cards.)
Adding extra pages to your reply page is free.
12. Adding an additional invitation (reply option) costs 1 stamp (maximum cost is 3 stamps)
13. Adding a cover image to your reply pages
14. Adding a logo to your reply pages
15. Google Maps display for your addresses.
(A stamp for this is charged only once - hence, you can display as many Addresses as you wish, e.g. for multiple invitation events, on the Hotels, Other Activities or Contact pages)
You can of course use all features or only a few or none.
On average a beautiful sending costs 2 to 3 stamps.