Yes, it is possible to connect unlimited accounts to an Enterprise Plan.
(It is also possible to connect accounts with the Professional Plan - limited to 10)
This is very helpful when e.g.:
- Multiple employees or partners need access to the functions and Enterprise setup of your account.
You design templates and wish to share them with your employees and partners, e.g. for:
- Organizing an invitation - when multiple organisers should use the same invitation design but should not see the contact information of the other organizers recipients lists.
- Christmas cards - when you design one oder multiple card designs and employees or partners should use these designs to send Christmas cards.
You design your virtual envelope and save it as your new standard envelope (Enterprise only)
- After saving your envelope, all new events in your account and in all connected accounts, use this envelope instead of the standard white EventKingdom envelope.
Please go to ACCOUNT / SETTINGS and then to PRO & ENTERPRISE SETTINGS.
This is where you can add additional connected accounts.
ADDING CONNECTED ACCOUNTS ONE BY ONE
- Please click next to "Add connected account" on ADD
- A popup opens where you can choose a contact from your address book or add a new email.
- The email can belong to an existing account of EventKingdom or be a new email.
- Please click on OK
- An email with the "connection invitation" is sent to the recipient
- The Recipient can accept the connection and either login to his/her account or register a new account.
- After acception the account is connected to the Plan.
SETTING UP A SUBDOMAIN FOR MANY CONNECTED REGISTRATIONS
- Under Manage your accounts you can define your own subdomain for EventKingdom, e.g. yourcompanyname.eventkingdom.com
- Your chosen subdomain needs to be confirmed by our system before you can use it. You will receive a notification once your subdomain was confirmed.
- You can then share your subdomain with your employees or partners.
- Every person, who has access to the subdomain can register to EventKingdom and create an connected account.
- Employees/Partners know they are connecting properly when they see this text in the Registration window: "as a connected user account"
- You as main account holder will receive a confirmation email to confirm the connected account.
- You can accept or decline the connected account via this email or anytime on the ACCOUNT / SETTINGS page in your account.
Here an example ACCOUNT / SETTINGS page where you can define your subdomain and confirm connected accounts and also remove connected accounts.
COSTS FOR CONNECTED ACCOUNTS
At the moment unlimited connected user accounts are included in the Enterprise plan.
(The Professional plan enables up to 10 connected user accounts.)
HOW TO DEFINE SHARED EVENTS WITH CONNECTED ACCOUNTS
Please visit the article: How to define shared events with connected user accounts?
We look forward to working with you and hope this article was helpful.
Your EK Team