Please go to the RECIPIENTS tab of your event.
1. ADDING INFO MANUALLY
- You can add a COMMENT to each recipient manually by clicking the the recipient's name.
- Please go to the tab: "check in" in the opened window.
- The COMMENT will appear in the Check in assistent for each recipient.
2. UPLOADING INFOS/COMMENTS FOR ALL RECIPIENTS / GUESTS
- Add a column to your excel file with the infos you wish to add to each recipient / guest for check in purposes.
- Upload your excel sheet and make sure to define the comment column:
"COMMENT FOR CHECK IN".
- Each comment will be added to the recipient / guest's name and displayed in check in.
- You can either:
1. upload your excel file to your existing event and update your recipients / guests. (IN THIS CASE please make sure that you use the EMAIL COLUMN, since recipients / guests can RECOGNIZED by their email)
2. create a NEW EVENT and upload your list, with or without emails to a new event.
IMPORTANT: The check in assistent ALSO WORKS if e.g. invitations are not sent via EventKingdom.
I hope this article was helpful.