ACTIVATE CHECKIN ASSISTANT
Please enter your event through ACCOUNT / MY EVENTS
Each event has a tab CHECK IN on the right side of the main navigation bar.
DESIGN / REPLY PAGE / RECIPIENTS / MESSAGES / CHECK IN
Please go to the CHECK IN tab.
Here is where you can be linked to the IOS Apple Store or the Android Google Play store.
Please download the EventKingdom Check In App or the EventKingdom QR code reader app.
CHECK IN APP
You can use our CHECK IN APP on IOS and Android devices.
- Our Check In App includes your My Events list
- You can access each event easily and open the Check In Assistant
- If you wish to use multiple devices during Check In - and do not wish to use the same login data for all devices - you can invite Co-Organizers to your event. Each Co-Organizer of an event can download the CHECK IN APP, login and access the Check In Assistant.
- The Main Account needs to either have a Professional or Enterprise Plan or book the Check In service separately for the event.
- The CHECK IN APP supports a QR code scan to easily check in your guests.
- If a guest arrives without his/her QR code - he/she can be also easily found using the Search Function and also checked in.
- The CHECK IN APP also support Name Badge printing
The CHECK IN APP additionally supports Name Badge Printing.
QR CODE READER APP:
The QR code reader app makes sense if you with to use multiple devices without having to access an EventKingdom account on each device.
- As written above - you can send a Check In Activation email on the CHECK IN TAB of your event.
- This email contains a QR code which needs to be scanned by the QR code reader app.
- Best to use two devices to activate the QR code reader app, e.g. activation email on your phone and QR code reader app on your Tablet.
- In this example you can scan the activation QR code in the email on your phone with the QR code reader app on the tablet.
- Done - the QR code reader app on your tablet is verified to use the Check In Assistant.
Please Note: The QR code reader app does not support name tags.
We hope this article was helpful.
Your EK Team