Our system is specialized in personal online invitations.
Each recipient therefore needs to have an own email address.
This is also helpful to keep your lists clean of duplicate emails - which also helps to prevent unintentional spam.
Still, sometimes you might only have 1 "info@....com" email address and wish to invite 2 or 3 people with it.
1. Using "+1, +2, +3" etc. to send the additional personal invitations
- You can add your first recipient with the legitimate info@....com email address
- You can then add the second recipient with info+1@...com email address
- You can add the third with info+2@...com etc.
This works for most email addresses, but not for all.
- If our system shows you an error for these additional emails, then it didn't work.
- IN THIS CASE - you can use the "SEND TO YOURSELF" option.
- You can find the SEND TO YOURSELF option in each recipient row in the GREY DROPDOWN next to the Guests Column.
- You send the personal invitation for each recipient to yourself and then forward it via your computer.
- Send to yourself is free - after making a first correct sending.
2. Writing to the info@...com email address and finding out the personal email addresses of the recipients you wish to send to.
3. Using the OPEN EVENT function offered in the PROFESSIONAL PLAN
- The OPEN EVENT option allows you to send yourself an unpersonal email, which you can FORWARD to your info@...com email.
- You can add text to this email that A, B and C recipients are invited.
- They can then visit your event and register with Name and Email.
PLEASE NOTE: The OPEN EVENT has NO LIMIT to the number of guests registering. You can of course though add this info to your email.